Saturday, November 14, 2009

Scan at 30 weeks...

So reassuring to see our little girl - she was head down (right position for birth) and growing really well. I'd been a little concerned - paranoid perhaps - that my lack of weight gain might mean she was not thriving, but she is still measuring ahead of her age and doing beautifully. Her estimated weight is 1.686 kilos, about 3 and a half pounds, and everything looks great.

She's also been extremely active over the last week - often at night in the wee small hours! She seemed to get quite annoyed when I was sick - I assume the belly cramping gave her a bit of a squeeze and she didn't like it! I've had a few Braxton Hicks contractions this week too - and she always seems to give me a good wallop after those pass.

So, all is well with our wee one. Despite a very tiring tough week, we still have a miracle baby on board and it won't be long before we meet her :-)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged