Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ready to drive home...

Yes my car is a station wagon! And yes - it was completely full!

To all those from C and C who may be reading this - thank you SO much! I may not have mentioned you by name, but you are all on the roster for babysitting duties! I'll miss seeing you every day, but I'll still be around.

For the rest of you - milestones coming up are another doc's appointment tomorrow, six month milestone on Friday (whoop whoop) and then a quiet weekend with hubby at my Mum's place.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous CAT said...

OHHHHHHH I wish I could have been there!!!! I could have been an honorary employee for the day couldn't I?!?!?! I am so excited by the baby room photos and by these ones.. I just can't wait to meet my niece!!!!!!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Aasta said...

Oh yay!!! Beautiful day for a beautiful mumma xx

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory - Blogged